Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Algeria
Current Location
Algeria
dear in these sentences but light you're probaly the first to go this far( what is the meaning of go this far) not because i'm an ally of kira but because it's creeping me out what is the meaning of creeping me out as long we don't slack off what is the meaning of don't slack off thank ou

dear in these sentences but light you're probaly the first to go this far( what is the meaning of go this far) not because i'm an ally of kira but because it's creeping me out what is the meaning of creeping me out as long we don't slack off what is the meaning of don't slack off thank ou

(Not a teacher)

Your thread topic is 'difficult sentences'. Your message was an extremely difficult sentence. Try to use punctuation to help readers follow your sentences.

It sounds like you're talking about the manga/anime 'Death Note'. For others reading this to help them better understand your sentence as they might not know Death Note - 'Light' is a character, as is 'Kira'.

"But Light, you're probably the first to go this far." - 'go this far' means 'reach this current state'.

"Not because I'm an ally of Kira, but because it's creeping me out." - 'creeping me out' means 'making me feel nervous/anxious/uncomfortable'.

"As long as we don't slack off." - 'Slack off' means 'reduce the amount of effort'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back