Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Hong Kong
Current Location
Hong Kong
This is an entry from my diary. Please check it and correct any mistakes.

I've been following some Instagram book readers sharing what they've read regularly. I found it interesting to read their comments on books at first, but later I felt anxious because they usually finish reading a book in a few days, making me feel that I'm a slow reader. However, I've decided to not compare my reading goals with other people's. Now, I set a reading time for myself, one hours per day, instead of focusing on the number of books I can finish reading within a timeframe.

Last edited:
This is an entry from my diary. Please check it and correct any mistakes.

I've been following some Instagram book readers on Instagram sharing regularly what they've read regularly. I found it interesting to read their comments on books at first, but later I felt anxious because they usually finish reading a book in a few days, making me feel that I'm a slow reader. However, I've decided to not compare my reading goals with other people's. Now, I set a reading time for myself of one hour per day, instead of focusing on the number of books I can finish reading within a timeframe.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would say they've been talking about the books they've been reading.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back