Diary - It's been raining so I've been staying at home.

Maybo

Key Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Hong Kong
Current Location
Hong Kong
This is an entry from my diary. Please check it and correct any mistakes.

It's been raining so I've been staying at home. Originally, I planned to have a buffet with my family or went to theme parks to celebrate Halloween this week, but now, I don't know when I can go out. The only things I can do at home are studying, planting and cooking. However, the rainy days have made me feel lethargic. I only have half of my energy that I normally have, so I do everything slowly and keep procrastinating.

Last edited:
It's been raining, so I've been staying at home. Originally, I planned a buffet with my family or to go to theme parks to celebrate Halloween this week, but now I don't know when I can go out. The only things I can do at home are studying, planting or cooking. However, the rainy days have made me feel lethargic. I only have half of the energy that I normally have, so I do everything slowly and keep procrastinating.

Thanks to @tedmc

Last edited:
Tarheel
You have missed a comma.;)

Where? Where did I miss a comma?

After "studying".

... unless you're training to be a horticulturalist. ;)

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back