Diary - I just read an article about the shrinking of human brains.

Maybo

Key Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Hong Kong
Current Location
Hong Kong
This is an entry from my diary. Please check it and correct any mistakes.

I just read an article about the shrinking of human brains. Scientists have explored several factors that could have caused the shrinkage but still haven't found a convincing one. I predicts there will be some changes about our bodies. If temperatures continued to go up, we might end up losing all our hair for dissipating heat. As technology advances, people might have very short limbs because they would have AI robots to do everything for them. If telepathy was invented, we might even lose our voice.

I just read an article about the shrinking of human brains. Scientists have explored several factors that could have caused cause/be causing the shrinkage but still haven't found a convincing one. I predicts predict there will be our bodies will undergo some more changes about our bodies in future. If global temperatures continued continue to go up, we might end up losing all our hair for dissipating to help to dissipate heat. As technology advances, people might have very short our limbs might get shorter because they would we will have AI robots to do everything for them us. If telepathy was invented we become telepathic, we might even lose our voice.
(Note that telepathy can't be "invented". It's already an ability that some deluded people claim to have.)

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back