Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Hong Kong
Current Location
Hong Kong
This is an entry from my diary. Please check it and correct any mistakes.

After eye surgery, my dad was given eye drops to prevent infection. He has to use them six times a day, and it lasts for a month. The most unexpecting thing about the eye drops is that they require to be stored in the fridge. My dad has retired so he can stay at home. For people who still need to work, how do they store them if their workplace doesn't provide a fridge? Would the doctor prescribe another kind of drops? Since the drops are used every two hours, my dad can only stay at home this month. This would be a good opportunity for his eyes to rest.

Last edited:
This is an entry from my diary. Please check it and correct any mistakes.

After eye surgery, my dad was given eye drops to prevent infection. He has to use them six times a day, and it lasts for a month. The most UNEXPECTED thing about the eye drops is that they NEED to be stored in the fridge. My dad has retired so he can stay at home. For people who HAVE to work, how do they store them if their workplace doesn't provide a fridge? Would the doctor prescribe another kind of drops? Since the drops are TO BE used every two hours, my dad HAS TO stay at home this month. This WILL be a good opportunity for his eyes to rest.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back