Diagraming Arabic : Arabic treebanks

• Thread starter knowledge seeker
  • Start date
  • Views : 3,919
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

knowledge seeker

A treebank or parsed corpus is a text corpus in which each sentence has been parsed i.e.annotated with syntactic structure
For those who are interested in diagraming Arabic , check out these links :

treebanks that annotate phrase structure :

PennArabic treebank

Arabic Treebank

those that annotate dependency structure :

The Prague Dependency Treebank 1.0
The Quranic Arabic Corpus - Word-by-Word Grammar, Syntax and Morphology of the Holy Quran

For any passerby , if you have more knowledge related to Parsing Arabic , please , share it with us .

Regards .
Knowledge seeker .

Last edited:
Re: Digraming Arabic : Arabic treebanks

Knowledge seeker,

Thanks for that. Especially the last site. I promptly joined it. I have been wanting to know more about the Holy Quran for much of my life. This looks like an appealing way to explore it -- for me, the linguist farmer.

Frank Antonson , welcome back .
Too happey to know that you liked them . Remember , the Holy Quran is the best source to understand the Arabic language . Be blessed .
Knowledge seeker .

Hello teacher Frank,
Hope you are fine and in good health. There is a good website to study the Holy Quran. Hope you like it too.

Islam Guide: A Brief Illustrated Guide to Understanding Islam, Muslims, & the Quran

Knowledge seeker,

Thanks for that. Especially the last site. I promptly joined it. I have been wanting to know more about the Holy Quran for much of my life. This looks like an appealing way to explore it -- for me, the linguist farmer.

Thanks. That looks great.
I'll look more at it later.
Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back