Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Turkey
Current Location
Turkey
Dear Leylâ! Today I will tell to you about some girls. Actually I don't know any of them. One of them live in a Rohingya refugee camp. She said on a documentary that I'm so unhappy. We are collecting wood in mornings and selling in evenings. Her voice was very bad. She is very young. If opportunities can be given to her I'm sure that she can make good things, take education.
Second of the girls is a child. She was reading a poet in Arabic. She said in her poet "Live like a rabbit! Die like a rabbit! You don't make anything for us, for persecuted people. You live like a plant."
Third of them is a Kyrgyz child. She had prayered by crying. "To be without mother and father is very difficult." she said.
I think what I can. They affect me. I know that they are not a film character. These lives are real. Even just knowing this is very important. In fact they are very strong people. Because patience get strong them. There are exist doctors, psychologists, teachers, volunteers all around the world. And I'm exist. We can just be a contribution for them. If A person isn't able to make anything, even wanting to be a volunteer are enough I think.

Dear Leylâ,

Today, I will tell to you about some girls. Actually I don't know any of them. One of them lives in a Rohingya refugee camp. She said on a documentary that [STRIKE]I'm[/STRIKE] she was so unhappy. [STRIKE]We are[/STRIKE] They collect [STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE] wood in the mornings and sell it [STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE] in the evenings. Her voice was very bad. She is very young. If she's given the right opportunities, [STRIKE]can be given to her[/STRIKE] I'm sure that she can make something of her life. [STRIKE]good things, take education.[/STRIKE]

The second [STRIKE]of the[/STRIKE] girl is a child. She was reading a [STRIKE]poet[/STRIKE] poem in Arabic. She said [STRIKE]in her poet[/STRIKE] "Live like a rabbit! Die like a rabbit! You don't make anything for us, for persecuted people. You live like a plant."

The third [STRIKE]of them[/STRIKE] is a Kyrgyz child. She had prayered by crying [ I don't understand that]. "To be without mother and father is very difficult." she said.
I [STRIKE]think[/STRIKE] wondered what I could do to help those girls.[STRIKE]can.[/STRIKE] They affected me. I [STRIKE]know[/STRIKE] knew that they [STRIKE]are[/STRIKE] were not [STRIKE]a film[/STRIKE] fictitious characters. These lives are real. Even just knowing this is very important. In fact, they are very strong people, because patience [STRIKE]get strong[/STRIKE] gives them strength. There are exist [ I don't understand that] doctors, psychologists, teachers, volunteers all around the world. And [STRIKE]I'm[/STRIKE] I exist. We can just be a contribution for them [ I don't understand that]. If a person isn't able to offer significant help, [STRIKE]make anything,[/STRIKE] even wanting to be a volunteer [STRIKE]are[/STRIKE] is enough, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back