Interested in Language
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Venezuela
Current Location
Venezuela
Could you please correct my mistakes :) this is my first time ever

A while ago I was using my pc when I came across a game that the last time I played was about 4 months ago, when I saw it I instantly said "Ooh, I haven't played this game in a long time"
and I started wondering whether play it again or not..
Should I start a new playthrough? Give it another try again? because the last time I played it it was so boring.

This is my first time writing in english sorry for all mistakes.
I just started reading books in english, and also started practicing writing because I want to improve my english skills and above all be able to communicate with other people. (my goal is understand tv shows such as "The Walking Dead") that's one of the reasons why I'm learning haha : )

It should be noted that I've been watching English videos like crazy, I've never talked to anyone or chat with anyone so I can't write that much and can't even speak as I wanted to.
I'm at point where I can understand (by hearing and reading) much more than I can speak and write.
It happens that every time I want to say or even write something, i become hesitate and I don't know what to say, words don't want to come out.
It's like I think too much about what I'm about to say, and after overthinking for a while i end up saying nothing.
That frustates me a lot, and it just happened to me like 2 seconds ago, i didn't know whether to use "way more or much more".
I have a feeling that I've heard "way more" somewhere, but I'm not completely sure if it is correct or not.

That's it.
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back