Could you help me correct my letter about memory course to get high scor. Many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate_Dinh

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
There is advertisement for a course designed to help improve your memory.
Write a letter to the organizers of the course. In the letter
• Give some background information about yourself
• Explain your own problems and why you would like to do the course
• Inquire about the methods used on the course
• Enquire about course fees and dates
------------------------------------>
Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to enquire about some information of your course which was built to improve memory. I am a supervisor in a bank currently; my work requires me to remember correctly many things involve in interest rates, service fees, maturity date of deposits; but I often forget many tasks that I have to do for my customers.

Let me explain my situation. Although I use a note book to take note, or I tried to use mind maps to memorise a lot of things but they are not effective for me. I have recently forgot a important task that I have to do; as a result, there were a lot of problems that happened to me. That is the reason why I would like to join your course.

Would you kindly send me about your methods that could help me to improve my memory; and I am very grateful if you could give me its fee, the beginning date as well.
I look forward to your reply.

Yours faithfully.
Kate

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, Kate. We don't correct students' assignments before their teachers have seen them.

Hello Kate_Dinh, and welcome to the forum. :)
Can you tell us where you found that exercise please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back