Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
1. Please see the cost for the installation of vinyl tiles at your project
2. Please see the installation cost of vinyl tiles at your project.
3. Please see the charges for the installation of vinyl tiles at your project.

Please tell me which sentence is grammatically correct and appropriate one?

I don't know what you mean by "see the cost". Don't they tell people what they charge?

Are you sending someone an estimate/quote for the work? If so, you should say so.

Is this finished work or an estimate? "Charges" to me only indicates that this is what someone owes you. The work is done. This is the bill.

"Cost" can be a projection, an estimate.

You want to say "for your project" or "on your project." Not "at."

State the purpose of the the figures you are giving - are they meant as a quotation to be accepted/approved, or charges for work done (with no amount agreed on before the work was done).

Are you sending someone an estimate/quote for the work? If so, you should say so.
The work has been completed, We need to send a bill to the client. I reword the sentence as follows. Please advise if this is grammatically correct.
Please find attached the details of installation cost of vinyl tiles in the project mentioned above.

Is this finished work or an estimate? "Charges" to me only indicates that this is what someone owes you. The work is done. This is the bill.

"Cost" can be a projection, an estimate.

You want to say "for your project" or "on your project." Not "at."
The work is now complete. We need to send a bill to the client.

The work has been completed. We need to send a bill to the client. I have reworded the sentence as follows. Please advise if this is grammatically correct.

Please find attached the details of the installation cost of the vinyl tiles in the project mentioned above.

See above. If the work has already been completed and you're sending the bill, why aren't you using the word "invoice"? I assume that's what you're attaching. You don't need to detail the work in your message. It will be clear from the invoice what you're charging them for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back