Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Romanian
Home Country
Romania
Current Location
UK
I am writing this to express my interest in reference to your job opening of a hotel
manager as advertised. My ability to work on different initiatives make me an
excellent analytical and problem solving skills, great attitude, high level of integrity,
ability to prioritize work, handle pressure and take day-to-day decisions on the
running of an organization as well as great ability to lead and contribute to a team.
As a seasoned professional in the hotel industry I ha acquired a comprehensive skill
set which provides me with a hands-on understanding of the industry. My extensive
experience and knowledge I have makes me an exceptional candidate for this
particular position while proving to be a significant element to your team.
My experience as a hotel manager has given me a solid foundation in maximizing
guest satisfaction by anticipating their needs and striving to fulfill their needs. I have
outstanding leadership qualities that enable me to efficiently supervise staff and
maximize revenue, coordinate all departmental activities within the set standards to
achieve company goals. I can effectively oversee the food service and housekeeping
activities to ensure everything runs smoothly.
I also bring on the table excellent communication skills that enable to me resolve
guests’ concerns that may arise and any other issue that may come up. I am eager to
contribute through enthusiasm and skills to the organization and to grow in this
position.

Attached here with is my CV that will give you a clear indication of my academic
credentials while providing you with my previous job responsibilities. Kindly contact
me anytime. I am ready for the next step in my career and I look forward to hearing

Say:

I am writing this to express my interest in the job opening of hotel manager as advertised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back