[Grammar] Can you please correct my time as login time is 9:36 am?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laxmikantht

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Telugu
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Is it correct or not?

Sir, Today my login time is 9: 36 pm. Can you please correct my time as login time is 9:36 am?
Can you please anyone help me?

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you asking us to correct those sentences? Or are you asking us to correct the login time?

Where did you get the sentences?

If you made them up, then:

[Don't say Sir unless you're sure you're only talking to a man. Even if you are, it usually isn't used at all.] Today my login time is recorded as 9:36 p.m. [or PM]. Can you please correct my time, as it was actually 9:36 a.m [or AM]?

Can you [Delete please anyone.] help me?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for helping me.
I am asking you to correct those sentences.

[STRIKE]Is it correct or not?[/STRIKE] Please check my sentences and correct them if necessary.

Dear Sir, (This is really only used in formal letters)

Today, my login time is showing as 9:36 pm. Can you please correct [STRIKE]my time as login time is[/STRIKE] it to 9:36 am?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you [STRIKE]please anyone[/STRIKE] help me?

See above. As I have noted, "Dear Sir" is used for formal letters. The same goes for just "Sir" on its own (which I find very strange anyway). Who are you writing this to? And how are you sending it - by letter or by email?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back