Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
United States
Hi dr x. I'm really sorry, but I won't be able to come and present today. I have an important trip coming up next week and I just now realized that I've lost my passport, so I have to drive all the way to DC to get a new one. However, I'm sending you the link to my slide deck.
I also wanted to ask about the x internship program, because I don't remember if you talked to us about it, but since l'll be in [city] next year, I'd love to take part.
I really enjoyed the past 2 weeks and, again, I'm really sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi dr x. I'm really sorry, but I won't be able to GIVE/DELIVER MY PRESENTATION today. I have an important trip coming up next week and I just now realized that I've lost my passport, so I have to drive all the way to DC to get a new one. However, I'm sending you the link to my slide deck.
I also wanted to ask about the x internship program, BUT I don't remember if you talked to us about it, but since l'll be in [city] next year, I'd love to take part.
I really enjoyed the past TWO weeks and, again, I'm really sorry for the inconvenience.
I would probably use present perfect ("I've"), but it is, I think, optional there.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back