Can "My job application" and "My résumé" come under "My career resources"?

Kumarc

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Can I categorize "My Job Application" and " My Resume" as falling under "My career resources" on a job portal/during my job search?

My career resources
That's just a label. I'm not sure what the designer of that website intended it to mean. Do you have a link to the site?

I think "job application resources" is more appropriate. It is only after getting a job that you talk about career.

That's just a label. I'm not sure what the designer of that website intended it to mean. Do you have a link to the site?
I do not any link to the site. Those words are commonly used in all job portals, such as job application, resume, profile and course completion certificate, etc.

I do not have any a link to the site. Those words are commonly used in all job portals, Words such as job application, resume, profile and course completion certificate, etc are commonly used in all job portals.
The words you've given are indeed commonly used. I think the confusion is about "My career resources". I don't know what that's supposed to mean.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back