Can I get my writning checked here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sajidnuml

Member Type
Student or Learner
I am new to this forum and crazy about learning English writing skills. I am weak in English grammar, however due to my extensive reading I have developed analytical skills, and have quite good vocabulary; but I am not sure what I write is grammatically correct. Therefore I am here on this forum and would like to know if I am at the right place?

I am new to this forum and crazy about learning English writing skills. I am weak in English grammar, however due to my extensive reading I have developed analytical skills, and have quite good vocabulary; but I am not sure whether what I write is grammatically correct. Therefore I am here on this forum and would like to know if I am at the right place?
Welcome. Yes you're in the right place.
Post an essay, and someone will look at it.

THANKS RAYMOTT.

Thanks Raymott. I hope you would all be of immense help to me in learning English writing Skills. I will write here and get it checked from the learned members of this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back