Member Type
Other
Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Turkey
Current Location
Austria
My most recent role was at Hauptbahnhof Refugee Centre(Train of hope) as a volunteer Architect, Preparing temporary shelters working with infrastructure team working closely with community groups has allowed me to develop a broad range of skills from brief gathering through coordination and liaising with other parties including the transportation, social media and medical treatment and legal advice.

When you say "re-format", do you mean you want us to rewrite it for you?

I suppose you can always welcome to add or improve the main structural from what has been written. I am afraid this is what I can achieve. However . of course any comments or changing the original format would be highly appreciatable.

My most recent role was at Hauptbahnhof Refugee Centre (space before an opening bracket) (Train of Hope) as a volunteer architect. Preparing temporary shelters, working with the infrastructure team, and working closely with community groups has allowed me to develop a broad range of skills from brief-gathering [strike]through[/strike] to coordination, and liaising [strike]with other parties including the[/strike] on transportation, social media, [strike]and[/strike] medical treatment and legal advice.

See above.

This is what I call it re-format, I can't find those little mistakes, but you can recognize with the blink of eyes and that is the different and I will eventually I will be able to improve my writing
Thank you

Can you say to coordination and why?

It uses the "from-to" construction. Your broad range of skills ranges from XXX to YYY.

This is what I call it re-format, I can't find those little mistakes, but you can recognize with the blink of eyes and that is the different and I will eventually I will be able to improve my writing
Thank you

The verb for that activity is to proofread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back