... but to throw what you did for someone else in his face ...

shiv shanker

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
(In this video the conversation between 8.24 to 8.26)i the man said "but to throw what you did for someone else in his face "
what he want to tell about her friend?

What on earth have I just watched?

This appears to be the work of a YouTube channel called 'John Millionaire' in whose videos an anonymous man appears to deliver acts of charity to random members of the public.

From what I can see in the background, it looks like the US but from her lip movements I don't think the woman is speaking English. The stilted AI-generated audio feels like it could be a translation of something, but it could also be scripted. The whole video is obviously fake—the chances of catching someone dumping their baby perfectly within camera shot are ridiculously tiny. I wonder if it's some kind of stealth Christian evangelism or something. Does anyone have any idea?

I just want to know simple meaning of this line"
but to throw what you did for someone else in his face "

As jutfrank said, this is is a fake video, one of several by 'John Millionaire'. The situations and the language used are not worth bothering about.

Does anyone have any idea?
It seems similar to Dhar Mann's content and content farms in general. Those are the murkier areas of Youtube better left undisturbed if one's to retain their sanity.
I wonder if it's some kind of stealth Christian evangelism or something.
That's unlikely, usually the only thing these types of creators are after is generating revenue through ads. I doubt there's any ideology at work there.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back