Native Language
Korean
Home Country
South Korea
Current Location
South Korea
*Korean Bus Information System at bus stops
businfo_system.jpg

Korean bus stops have bus information system, which lets us know when buses arrive. Through the system, passengers can easily know when buses arrive, and what buses stop at a bus stop. Also the information is provided on a smart phone app, so we don’t have to wait for buses at a bus stop.

Are the underlined correct?

*Korean Bus Information System at bus stops
View attachment 3290

Korean bus stops have a bus information [STRIKE]system[/STRIKE] screen, which lets [STRIKE]us[/STRIKE] passengers know when buses are due to arrive. [STRIKE]Through the[/STRIKE] Thanks to/With this system, passengers can easily [STRIKE]know[/STRIKE] find out/tell/see when buses will arrive, and [STRIKE]what[/STRIKE] which buses stop at a [STRIKE]bus[/STRIKE] particular stop. Also, the information is provided on a smartphone app, so we don’t have to wait [STRIKE]for buses[/STRIKE] for too/very long at a [STRIKE]bus[/STRIKE] stop.

See my suggested changes above. As in a previous thread, I have removed the underlining because I have changed other parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back