Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Turkey
Current Location
Turkey
I need apps to expend my vocab asap so can y'all help a dude out and recommend me the best vocab apps out here?

It is not easy to expand your vocabulary quickly. It times and returning to words many times to commit them to long-term memory. If you learn a lot of words fast, you will also forget them fast.

I need apps to expand my vocabulary asap so can [STRIKE]y'all[/STRIKE] you help [STRIKE]a dude[/STRIKE] me out and recommend [STRIKE]me[/STRIKE] the best vocabulary apps out there?

Welcome to the forum. :hi:

Note my corrections above. Please write words out in full on the forum ("apps" is OK because no one actually calls them "applications" and "asap" is OK because it's a recognised abbreviation). There's no need to refer to yourself in the third person.

I use Duolingo to help me learn Spanish. It's not specifically for vocabulary but I certainly pick up a fair bit of vocabulary along the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back