Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Finland
Current Location
Finland
Hi,
I lookup I dictionary "assume" but I couldn't fond which mean is correction below sentence:
a state of rigidity assumed by some animals in reaction to sudden shock

Re: assums meaning

Hi,
I have looked up [STRIKE]I dictionary[/STRIKE] "assume" in a dictionary but I couldn't [STRIKE]fond[/STRIKE] find a definition which [STRIKE]mean is correction[/STRIKE] fits the fragment below. [STRIKE]sentence:[/STRIKE]

a state of rigidity assumed by some animals in reaction to sudden shock

Note my corrections above. You need to take more care when you post. You had some very basic mistakes with spelling. You have not posted a sentence; you have posted a fragment of a sentence.

Definition 5 HERE fits well, although definition 4 is pretty close too.

Note my corrections above. You need to take more care when you post. You had some very basic mistakes with spelling. You have not posted a sentence; you have posted a fragment of a sentence.

Definition 5 HERE fits well, although definition 4 is pretty close too.
Thank you moderator.
I am beginner in English, do you allow me for question in forum?

Thank you. [STRIKE]moderator.[/STRIKE]

I am a beginner in English. [STRIKE]do you[/STRIKE] Am I allowed [STRIKE]me for[/STRIKE] to ask questions [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] on the forum?

Of course you can ask questions. You have already posted four threads, all of which contain a question. However, you need to be prepared for the fact that we will correct every mistake in everything you write.

...you need to be prepared for the fact that we will correct every mistake in everything you write.
... and we expect you to learn from your mistakes and not repeat them next time you post.

Note that I have corrected your original thread title. Misspelling 'assume' was a careless mistake.

Of course you can ask questions. You have already posted four threads, all of which contain a question. However, you need to be prepared for the fact that we will correct every mistake in everything you write.

Thank you.
I am reading the word "rigor", I want find all meanings of "rigor" in different sentences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back