Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Chile
Current Location
Chile
Hello.

Are the following sentences grammatically correct?

"As she drove and listened to her favorite music to the leadership course, many ideas converge to her mind about how she envisioned her future."

(I wrote the text).

It's not "music to the leadership course," right?

Word it "she drove to the leadership course and listened to her favorite music."

Also "many ideas converged in her mind."

@Nikitus I have had to change the font and font size in your last three or four threads. Please make sure you are posting in the default font and size. The final sentence of post #1 is in the correct font and size. The rest of the post is not. I'm sure you can see the difference.
If you're pasting text in when you open a thread, you need to manually change any incorrect fonts yourself. You can either highlight the text and click on the "Remove formatting" button (just before "Bold" in the toolbar) or simply change it to Arial 15.
The font and size are chosen specifically to make text readable on all devices.

Last edited by a moderator:
@emsr2d2:

First of all, my apologies.

If I write the post and don't copy paste it from my previous post, it will be in the correct font by default?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back