Current Location
Bahrain
To
The Manager
Vadakkumpadu H S S
Paleri, Perambra

Sub: Application for the post of English Teacher

Dear Sir,
I am writing in order to show my keen interest for the position of English Teacher in your prestigious institution. I am qualified person along with remarkable teaching skills. I have done M.A /B.Ed. in English as major subject. I do possess 8 years experience of teaching. Currently, I am teaching in a private school as an English Teacher in Bahrain.
All the mandatory documents are attached with my application for your kind view.

I will be waiting for positive response.

Yours truly,

Anumol Sunil
September 25, 2015

To
The Manager
Vadakkumpadu H S S
Paleri, Perambra

[STRIKE]Sub: [/STRIKE] Application for the post of English Teacher

Dear Sir,
I am writing in order to [STRIKE]show[/STRIKE] indicate my keen interest [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] in the position of English Teacher in your prestigious institution. I am a qualified [STRIKE]person[/STRIKE] teacher [STRIKE]along[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]with[/STRIKE] and I have remarkable teaching skills. I have [STRIKE]done[/STRIKE] completed my M.A /B.Ed. [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] with English as my major. [STRIKE]subject.[/STRIKE] I [STRIKE]do possess[/STRIKE] have 8 years' experience of teaching. Currently, I am an English teacher [STRIKE]teaching[/STRIKE] in a private school [STRIKE]as an English Teacher[/STRIKE] in Bahrain.

All the mandatory documents are attached [STRIKE]with[/STRIKE] to my application. [STRIKE]for your kind view.[/STRIKE]

I [STRIKE]will be waiting for[/STRIKE] look forward to your positive response.

Yours [STRIKE]truly[/STRIKE] faithfully,

Anumol Sunil

[STRIKE]September 25, 2015[/STRIKE]

See above. I assume there is a covering letter or CV which demonstrates your "remarkable teaching skills".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back