Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Morocco
Current Location
Morocco
The underdevelopment in a country is caused by several factors, let's first mention the social aspects of this.
The lack of democracy in a country requires a union between the individuals to confront who made this absence of law. The evil human being always find it easy to win when people are apart and divided, as they said: united we stand, divided we fall. But let's talk more about this horrible defection. people certainly aren't a good people with a large portion in an underdeveloped country, I'm not saying that the Western world is pure, good and evil exists wherever you go, but troubles are much more in some countries, you can see the ill-treatments between people every day, cheating, troubled families, crimes, letting poor people down and lots and lots of these... This is just making a selfish community which is a divided one of course.

The thought is an important factor, if ignorance was a man, I would kill him, I prefer. would you believe me if I told you that the salvation of all the principal problems are in just one handwritten page called the constitution, this isn't just a word, It's a rule, this thought has come into being since 1215 in the united kingdom to make peace. Muslims greet each other by peace every day since the seventh century without making it come true so far. In general, the underdeveloped countries gave their dictators all sorts of power and authority. So those people have to understand what is a constitution, and there's no fair ruler we have to wait for, there's just a law that realizing the separation of powers.

The religion is the hardest part to talk about it, It's the most important study to be taken up, and I will pledge myself to this study in the next few days. In general, a religion is an opium of the people, Karl Marx said, It's the sharpest criticism I've ever heard, I don't trust Karl, but I'm the one who's ready to hear the truth even from a devil. There's no one human has to control our minds to convince us that he is absolutely right all times. A simple example, there are so many different Islamic schools of thought made up in different phases, all Muslims fall under them now. Do we have to follow their all legislations? The intellectual blindness which we call an opium is today a real challenge. We have a lot to say, but we will talk more later about these schools of thought and their consequences on the individual, society, state and the globe.

Thank you Admin, If this writing sounds good I will take matters into my own hands in the future.

[Strike]The[/Strike] Underdevelopment in a country is caused by several factors. Let's first mention the social aspects of this.

The lack of democracy in a country requires a union between the individuals to confront those who [Strike]made this absence of[/Strike] work to undermine the law. [Strike]The[/Strike] Evil people [Strike]human being[/Strike] always find it easy to win when people are apart and divided. As they [Strike]said:[/Strike] say: united we stand, divided we fall. But let's talk more about this horrible defect. [Strike]ion.[/Strike] people certainly aren't a good people with a large portion in an underdeveloped country, I'm not saying that the Western world is pure; good and evil exists wherever you go, but troubles are much more prevalent in some countries, where you can see [Strike]the ill-treatments between people[/Strike] social problems every day - cheating, troubled families, crimes, letting poor people down and such like. [Strike]lots and lots of these...[/Strike] This [Strike]is[/Strike] just contributes to making a selfish community which is a divided one of course.

The thought is an important factor, if ignorance was a man, I would kill him, I prefer. would you believe me if I told you that the salvation of all the principal problems are in just one handwritten page called the constitution, this isn't just a word, It's a rule, this thought has come into being since 1215 in the united kingdom to make peace. Muslims greet each other by peace every day since the seventh century without making it come true so far. In general, the underdeveloped countries gave their dictators all sorts of power and authority. So those people have to understand what is a constitution, and there's no fair ruler we have to wait for, there's just a law that realizing the separation of powers.

The religion is the hardest part to talk about it, It's the most important study to be taken up, and I will pledge myself to this study in the next few days. In general, religion is [Strike]an[/Strike] the opium of the people, Karl Marx said, It's the sharpest criticism I've ever heard. I don't trust Karl, but I'm the one who's ready to hear the truth even from a devil. [Strike]There's[/Strike] No one human [Strike]has to[/Strike] should control our minds to convince us that he is absolutely right all the time. As a simple example, there are so many different Islamic schools of thought made up in different phases. All Muslims fall under them now. Do we have to follow their all rules? [Strike]legislations?[/Strike] The intellectual blindness which we call an opium is today a real challenge. We have a lot to say, but we will talk more later about these schools of thought and their consequences on the individual, society, state and the globe.

Thank you Admin, If this writing sounds good I will take matters into my own hands in the future.
I don't understand the underlined parts.

Thank you so much. I'm sorry I didn't replied in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back