Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
For Inspector Calls, When im revising, should i memories 4-5 quote on each theme for each person. or should i 4-5 different theme quotes on each person person?

For "An Inspector Calls", when I'm revising, should I memories memorise 4-5 four or five quotes on each theme for each person no full stop here or should i 4-5 four or five different theme quotes on for each person person?
Please note my corrections above. If you're soon to take an exam in English, you must practise your capitalisation and punctuation. I don't really understand your question. Hasn't your teacher given you any advice on what you should memorise? What exam will you be taking?

Welcome to the forum, Rakin.

Please note that I have improved your thread title. Titles must include some or all of the words or phrases you are asking about.

What is "An Inspector Calls"?

Please note my corrections above. If you're soon to take an exam in English, you must practise your capitalisation and punctuation. I don't really understand your question. Hasn't your teacher given you any advice on what you should memorise? What exam will you be taking?
No, but I'm not sure if I should learn for to five quotes on each theme for each person or for to five different theme quotes for each person.

Don't ask us, Rakin. Ask your teacher.

No, but I'm not sure if I should learn for four to five quotes on each theme for each person or for four to five different theme quotes for each person.

As others have said, only your teacher can answer that question. However, notice the difference between 'for' and 'four'.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back