Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
Hi, everyone. Please correct this text written by me. I feel the red part is very wordy.

With all? digital devices at their fingertips, people nowadays
want to limit their screen time more than they wanted a decade ago. Noticing this change, Amazon has launched a screenless fitness band called Amazon Halo. For many people, this product is better than other fitness trackers which can only increase their screen time.

Hi, everyone. Please correct this text written by me. I feel the red part is very wordy.

With [STRIKE]all?[/STRIKE]
so many digital devices at their fingertips, people nowadays want to limit their screen time more than they wanted to/more than they did a decade ago. Noticing this change, Amazon has launched a screenless fitness band called Amazon Halo. For many people, this product is better than other fitness trackers [STRIKE]which can only[/STRIKE] because it won't/doesn't increase their screen time.

emsr2d2

It would also be very idiomatic to say With all the digital devices... .

more than a decade ago

You could say more than they did.

Or used to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tarheel,

Marcotuck's post is hardly relevant to the language question in the thread, but I don't think the language needed correcting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back