Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Tagalog
Home Country
Philippines
Current Location
Philippines
'If i have kids the first i would do is to teach them to not scream every morning'

I need help please :(

'If I have kids the first thing I would do is to teach them to not scream every morning.'

I need help please :(

Welcome to the forums, wolfy24. Please remember to always capitalise the personal pronoun "I" and put a full stop at the end of a sentence.

I need help please. [STRIKE]:([/STRIKE]
Please don't use an emoticon to replace a punctuation mark. If you want to insert a smiley, click on the :) icon.

Thank you so much

Please note that thread titles should include some or all of the words you are querying. A good title for this post would have been "If I have kids" or something similar.

Thank you so much.
Bhaisahab told you to end every sentence with a full stop (period), or another appropriate punctuation mark.

In any case, there is no need to write a new post just to say "Thank you". It makes us think there is new information or a follow-up question and we spend time opening the thread. Simply click on the "Thank" button at the bottom left-hand corner of any post you find helpful.

Last edited:
Put a comma after kids. Also, use If I have kids/I will do, or If I had kids/I would. The difference is whether you think there's a good chance you will have kids (have/will do) or a small one (had/would).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back