Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Bengali; Bangla
Home Country
Bangladesh
Current Location
Bangladesh
i'm a university student,i couldn't addent my mit tern exam on account of my fever,so I have to write a letter to exm controller,,anyone tell the way to write this application

Welcome to UsingEnglish.

I'm sorry, but we don't write letters for people. Click here for help in setting out formal letters.

If you make your own effort and post it here, someone may have time to check it for you.

I'm a university student​. I couldn't [STRIKE]addent[/STRIKE] attend my [STRIKE]mit tern[/STRIKE] mid-term exam [STRIKE]on account of my[/STRIKE] because I had a fever, (space required here) so I have to write a letter to the [STRIKE]exm[/STRIKE] exam controller. Can anyone tell me [STRIKE]the way[/STRIKE] how to write this [STRIKE]application[/STRIKE] letter?

Note my corrections above. You need to be much more careful with your spelling. Also, remember to follow these rules of written English at all times:

- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- End every sentence with a single, appropriate punctuation mark.
- Do not put a space before a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.

As Rover said, we don't write letters for people. Try to write it yourself, post it here and we will look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back