Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Ukrainian
Home Country
Ukraine
Current Location
Ukraine
Does she say "....A woman will be great. I got Lisa..."?

Attachments

• I got 1.mp3
    118.8 KB
I can't speak for other members, but I'm not prepared to download an mp3 file of unknown origin to my laptop, which is the only way to listen to your clip.

I can't speak for other members, but I'm not prepared to download an mp3 file of unknown origin to my laptop, which is the only way to listen to your clip.
What is an alternative way to share a cut part of a movie?

If the movie isn't (legally) publicly available on something like YouTube, you probably can't. Anything else (including your mp3) risks being a copyright infringement.

"A woman would be great like uh Lisa Arthur."

On my Android phone there is no need to download anything. When I click on the atrachment the audio streams. I wouldn't open the attachment on a Windows device for fear of malware, but Android, being an implementation of Unix, is pretty impervious to viruses etc.

If the movie isn't (legally) publicly available on something like YouTube, you probably can't. Anything else (including your mp3) risks being a copyright infringement.
Can I share such kind of data (speech) like that
. Will you be comfortable with that?

Lots of users post a YouTube link when they're asking for help with transcription. You need to tell us at exactly what point (minute:seconds) the quote you're struggling with is. I believe there's a way of just posting the relevant clip. I think someone explained how to do it recently but I can't find the instructions at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back