Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Malayalam
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
When trouble comes to our life we should not fear. Fear is an evil thought that we should not entertain. Rather replace it with a positive thought of being safe in Christ Jesus is the right attitude we should develop. I am going through troublesome time and first I doubted and feared my situation. I had to fight with my thoughts by believing that God really cares for me. I talked to myself "God cares for me" many times. Then I had a great peace inside and I never doubted God. I understood one thing God never changes his love towards me and he is always faithful. Whatever is happening to me is just a test and I should remain believing that Jesus is the answer and he is the lover. When that matter settled in my life I had joy and peace though my circumstance didn't change. Just believe Jesus is so good and cares us a lot.

Could you edit this message?

First sentence:

When trouble comes into our lives we should not fear.

Third sentence:

Instead, replace it with a positive thought of being safe in Christ.

Fourth sentence. Say:

Faith in Jesus is the attitude we should develop.

Fifth sentence. Say:

I am going through a troublesome time, and at first I was afraid and giving in to my fears.

When trouble comes to our life, we should not fear. Fear is an evil thought that we should not entertain [STRIKE]. Rather[/STRIKE] and should replace [STRIKE]it[/STRIKE] with a positive thought of being safe in Christ, Jesus. This is the right attitude we should develop. I am going through a [STRIKE]troublesome[/STRIKE] turbulent time, and at first I was confused and felt anxious. [STRIKE]doubted and feared my situation.[/STRIKE] I had to fight [STRIKE]with[/STRIKE] against my thoughts by believing that God really cares for me. I [STRIKE]talked[/STRIKE] said to myself "God cares for me" many times. Then I [STRIKE]had a[/STRIKE] felt great inner peace, [STRIKE]inside[/STRIKE] and I never doubted God. I understood one thing: God never changes his love towards me, and he is always faithful. Whatever is happening to me is just a test, and I should remain believing that Jesus is the answer, and he is the saviour. [STRIKE]lover.[/STRIKE] When that matter was settled in my life, I had joy and peace, though my circumstances didn't change. Just [STRIKE]believe[/STRIKE] have faith in Jesus, [STRIKE]is so good and[/STRIKE] and always remember that he cares for us a lot.

You could also say:
I am going through troubling times.

Or:

I am going through trying times.

You could also say:

I understand one thing. God never changes his love for me.

Or:

God never changes.

Matthew 13 is the chapter of parables. Why Jesus spoke to them in parables? Jesus has covenant with Israel and He is the God they worship. But, they didn't realize it. Just because you have a covenant and you got to a church regularly, you may not know Jesus clearly. Unless Jesus explains the bible to you, it may not be understood. if not, a Christian would be like a pharsee who strictly follow doctrines which are taught to them. But to his disciples he explained it. when you come close to Jesus, he will come near you. All his disciples paid a price to follow him and stick close to him. To those he explained everything in plain language.

Please edit. I share bible thoughts to a small group. My English is still so weak. Thanks for your effort.

Say:

Why did Jesus speak to the people in parables?

Say:

Unless Jesus explains the Bible to you, you might not understand it.

Say:

Jesus explained the parables to his disciples.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back