Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Taiwan
The person who has made a difference to me is my father. He is working for 365 days. When we are on holiday, he works hard outside. When he goes to work, he always gets up early like a general office worker, but in the evening, he always come back in the middle of the night. My father is a responsible person. I have never seen my father on leave at home when he is at work, and the financial burden of the family is in his shoulder. Therefore, under the influence of him, I am also a responsible person. At school, I will try my best to complete the homework; at home, I will seriously share the housework. The educational concept that my father gave me is that people get along with each other and family education. In daily life, he often teaches me these things. He often told me: "Life is one thing; the reality is one thing, as long as you are willing to face these things seriously." Therefore, I am a very easy person to get along with others. Many of his attitudes of acting who has influenced me subtly. For example, I learned the enthusiasm of my father to help others, even if passers-by need help, regardless of his personal gain or loss. This is my superman father. In conclusion, my father is a great man in my life.

Any recommended for my essay?

When are you going to submit your essay to your teacher for marking or grading?

thank you for your reply, i submit it to my teacher already. i just want to revise and edit or get better for my essay writing.

Thank you for your reply. I have already submitted it to my teacher. [STRIKE]already.[/STRIKE] I just want to revise and edit it or [STRIKE]get better for[/STRIKE] so that my essay writing improves.

Note my corrections above. It's important to follow these rules of written English at all times:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with one appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I" (first person singular) regardless of where it appears in a sentence.

Come back to us when you receive your essay back from your teacher. We would be interested to know what corrections and comments your teacher makes before we make any comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back