Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
Please give me some feedbacks. Thanks
A hero
He is the most a famous man in/of Vietnam. He is a hero. He liberated his country from invasion. The Vietnamese people called him Ho Chi Minh.
He was born in a poor knowledgeable family in the central of Vietnam in 1980. He study at high school in Viet-France school. In 1911 at Nharong port, he wen to France to learn new ideas. He lived here about eight years. He and his french friends founded the french communist party with the aim helped the poor people liberating their country.
In 1941. He came Vietnam. He gathered patriots established the Vietnam communist party. He helped his country united between the south and the north became one nation.
He passed away in 1969.

What do the underlines mean? There are other problems.

What do the underlines mean? There are other problems.
No, they are not. I only note the words that I need to remember.

I think you misunderstood the question. Tdol meant "Why did you underline some of the words?"
Thanks for your question. I underline some of the words because I am not sure that words are either grammatically correct or meaning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back