Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Bengali; Bangla
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
I have written an essay on A film that you watched and like in 10 sentences. Please help me to write a good essay.

My favourite film is Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. It was directed by Mr. Tim Burton.

It was casted by Johnny Depp as Willy Wonka, Freddie Highmore as Charlie Bucket and many more. In the film, Willy Wonka decides to let five children into his chocolate factory, he decides release five golden tickets in five separate chocolate bars, causing complete mayhem. The tickets start to be found, with the fifth going to a very special boy, called Charlie Bucket. With his Grandpa, Charlie joins the rest of the children to experience the most amazing factory ever. But not everything goes to plan within the factory. Most fascinating is the mysterious Willy Wonka who in turn had a troubled childhood and has a special grand prize at the end for one of the kids. Wonka allows Charlie’s family to move into the factory while he and Charlie plan new product line to produce.

I like the film because, it has an original plot about a poor boy who, along with four other children, wins an opportunity to tour a wondrous and mysterious chocolate factory that has been sealed off from the public for ten years.

This is almost certainly homework. We don't do that here, sorry.

This is almost certainly homework. We don't do that here, sorry.

Yes. I agree. This is a homework.

But I did not place any request for a complete essay.

I have written the essay by my own. There may be some mistakes for which I requested correction along with some suggestion for a good essay.

Hope you will consider.

It's not a matter of reconsidering. The decision's been made higher up the tree. We can't do homework here.
Your teacher will correct your mistakes and give you suggestions for writing a good essay. S/he want's to know how you write an essay, not us.
You're welcome to come back with a question that isn't homework, for example, if your teacher tells you something you don't understand - that type of thing.

I have written the essay [strike]by[/strike] on my own. There may be some mistakes for which I requested correction along with some suggestion for a good essay.

That is exactly the point. Your teacher needs to see your mistakes. If your teacher doesn't see your mistakes, how does he/she know what to help you with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back