Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Egypt
Current Location
Egypt
1- Give Witness.
2- Had voted.
3- Come a talk ) give a talk , make a speech )
4- Give an example.
5- Have a date.
6- Kick the ball.
7- Play lute.
8- Say prayer.
9- Make- start war.
10- Play a role.
11- Make burden.
12- Pay expenses.
13- Perform duty.
14- Lose time.
15- Miss a chance.
16- Do his right.
17- Lose money.
1- His actions are irresponsible.
2- It was unforgettable experience.
3- She wasn't satisfied with her life.
(Please check the sentences above and let me know if I choose the best verb with the noun or there is a better verb to be used.)

Last edited:
1. I can't believe you're still putting your question/request in the title! We had a whole conversation about this in at least two other threads. Use the Edit facility to move the entire section starting with "Please check" and ending with "to be used" out of the title and into the main body of the text.

2. I have no idea what you're trying to do here. For example, #2 says "had voted" yet your request is that we check to see if you've chosen the correct verb to go with the noun. Which of the two words "had" and "voted" do you think is a noun? This is a baffling exercise. Where did you find it?

says "had voted" yet your request is that we check to see if you've chosen the correct verb to go with the noun. Which of the two words "had" and "voted" do you think is a noun? This is a baffling exercise. Where did
1. I can't believe you're still putting your question/request in the title! We had a whole conversation about this in at least two other threads. Use the Edit facility to move the entire section starting with "Please check" and ending with "to be used" out of the title and into the main body of the text.

2. I have no idea what you're trying to do here. For example, #2 says "had voted" yet your request is that we check to see if you've chosen the correct verb to go with the noun. Which of the two words "had" and "voted" do you think is a noun? This is a baffling exercise. Where did you find it?
Thanks a lot for your clarification. Please allow me to check my replies below :-

I have no idea what you're trying to do here.
> I am trying to do my best to learn English.
Which of the two words "had" and "voted" do you think is a noun?
> No, It's my fault. I need to know if had comes with Vote or not.

The word "had" goes with "voted" depending on what you want to say.

With all due respect, Mona, this is not a good way to learn anything. I suggest we close this thread and you start again. Start a new thread just for #1. Write a complete sentence including the words "give witness" and we can comment. Listing seventeen two-word fragments won't get you anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back